stills02

Albert Nobbs official website & release dates

The official website for “Albert Nobbs” is finally up! You can view images, the trailer, and learn more information about the film. Two new images from the site have been added to the Gallery.

A limited run of the film to qualify for the Academy Awards begins December 21 in New York City and December 23 in Los Angeles. It will open wider on January 27 in the US. It will also openi in Australia this month and across Europe starting in February.

belle-stills1

1. Lydia says
    10 December 11 at 2:56am

he looks sooooo cute…. i love him….. good luck you amazing guy!!!

thanks for posting….lydia

2. Trisha says
    10 December 11 at 10:26am

Cool I will check that out!! Good to hear I hope it gets Nominations because from what I have seen the film looks great and I am looking forward to seeing it in January!!!

3. ripan says
    15 December 11 at 3:28pm

Good Luck Handsome…………….love u……….

4. Sheri says
    16 December 11 at 2:21pm

Thanks Alyse. So looking forward to this, for so many reasons. Can’t wait to see Jonathan’s performance to be sure but I’m excited to see the dynamics between the actors that have worked together on previous projects. Janet McTeer narrated Velvet Goldmine, Glenn Close worked with Jonathan in The Lion in Winter and Maria Doyle Kennedy was Catharine of Aragon to Jonathan’s King Henry VIII in The Tudors. So cool. :D

I also want to wish you a Merry Christmas and thank you for all your work to keep Jonathan’s fans accurately informed and up to date about his progress and projects.

5. Karen says
    17 December 11 at 9:27pm

This is terrific news about “Albert Nobbs”, and I wish Jonathan all the luck in the world. I’m really looking forward to seeing this!!! No matter how small Jonathan’s role might be, he is going to be the star of that film, and no-one is going to notice anyone else who is in it!!

I just want to tell you what a terrific job you have done on the website, and tell you that you have someone here who will be checking in regularly from now on!!

20 December 11 at 2:10pm

Thank for the compliments on the site! It really does mean a lot to know that you appreciate it! :)

20 December 11 at 2:11pm

Thank you Sheri! You are so sweet and your kind words mean so much! Merry Christmas to you as well!

8. Tammy Flowers says
    04 January 12 at 11:32am

Thank you Johnathan for your wonderful acting career. I especially love your performance on The Tudors. You are a well rounded actor and musician. I hope you are well and I hope you have a wonderful year to come. I shall pretend I am The Lady Tammy from The US. I love you and King Henry. Best wishes always.

9. sarah-jane says
    07 January 12 at 6:27am

Can’t wait to see Albert Nobbs, it looks amazing, Just watched ‘The Lion In Winter’ yesterday, it will be good to see Jonathan and Glenn again in this movie!
    Good Luck, lots of love to Jonny x

10. Maureen says
    16 January 12 at 12:29pm

I have been waiting to see Albert Nobbs…. so happy it should be out in the states on January 27…. I love this site…

11. Rachel says
    16 January 12 at 3:43pm

Hey Jonathan. Looking forward to see Albert Nobbs when it shows in homeland. Have to say looking handsome as ever and wish you continued success for 2012. Keep walking “Step by Step”. Your fan in the peoples republic (Cork).
    Rachel xx

12. Mike says
    10 February 12 at 11:34am

Is Mallow mentioned in this film?