Tudors Episode 1 Online

You can watch episode 1 of the final season of “The Tudors” online now at TV.com.

According to Variety, the final season premiere draw excellent numbers. 883,000 viewers in its 9 p.m. airing, a 22% increase over the season three premiere. Combined with a repeat showing, the total viewership jumped to 1.1 million.

1. anna von kleve says
    16 April 10 at 10:34am

your are the best jonathan.
    anna von kleve

2. Rebecca says
    16 April 10 at 4:16pm

Thanks for the information! I do not have Showtime anymore ::cries:: If I can find a good deal on it I just might have to get it to watch this last season. The Tudors has so much Eye Candy! Love it!

3. Adrienne says
    20 April 10 at 10:15am

I feel the review in “Variety” to be totally off base regarding JRM’S performance as the older King Henry!! I was stricken byJRM’s fantastic depiction of a man in extreme agony, as seen during treatment of his wound, in the 2nd episode. JRM masterfully portrayed the aging Kings pain and suffering so well that I felt a deep sorrow for Henry, when I hate his cruelty. I love this season as well as all previous ones. There is no difference in the brilliance of all the actors, especially JRM. Please disregard my previous entry, I am a terrible writer, I just want to get my point across the best I can. The “Variety’ article makes me so mad!

4. Susan says
    22 April 10 at 7:48pm

He seems a little bored with his role. I think this series took a lot out of him. I enjoyed him most when he was with Anne Boleyn. The chemistry was hot. I always wondered if there was more to it than the acting.

5. Susan says
    21 June 10 at 6:57pm

The final show was brillliant. I have watched it three times. I cried at the end because I have enjoyed the character JRM portrayed so much. Good luck to you JRM. You will never know how much enjoyment you have brought the audiences with your portrayal of Henry VIII. Please take of yourself and have a good life. Can’t wait to see your next work. God Bless!!!!!!

6. vandiver valerie says

I really wish Mr. Meyers well in his career. He has made an impact on me and he made me more interested in the history of King Henry. I wish the show hadn’t ended. He mastered the king!

7. fabiana says

I love this actor!!! he is beautiful and wonderful person!!!