Event Reminder

Jonathan’s special event for Hugo Element is today in New York City. If you are attending, please share your story!

Get Up Close and Personal with JONATHAN RHYS MEYERS, the Face of HUGO
ELEMENT @ Macy’s Herald Square

Jonathan Rhys Meyers may play King Henry the VIII, but in real life, he’s been crowned the face of HUGO BOSS’s new scent for men, HUGO ELEMENT. As the face of HUGO ELEMENT, Meyers’ represents the confident, irreverent and individual HUGO man.

Guests who make a $65 purchase of HUGO ELEMENT at Macy’s Herald Square on Friday, January 30th will get to meet Jonathan Rhys Meyers and have him autograph their fragrance bottle. Meyers is the star of the popular Showtime drama, THE TUDORS where he portrays the sexy, powerful King Henry. In 2009, he will be appearing in a new film, SHELTER with Julianne Moore and just completed filming FROM PARIS WITH LOVE with John Travolta.

WHAT: Jonathan Rhys Myers for HUGO ELEMENT

WHEN: Friday, January 30th 5:00pm

WHERE: Macy’s Herald Square
151 West 34th Street in New York City
HUGO Fragrance Counter, Main Floor
212-695-4400

Hugo Element has launched their website with the short and sexy TV commerical, making of video, and behind the scenes photos. Be sure to check them out under The Advertising!

Wishing Jonathan Rhys Meyers Well!

1. jen says
    30 January 09 at 6:07pm

I was at Macy’s today for the Hugo Boss Event. Not only was JRM super gorgeous but he was also kind and very charming. The event went smoothly and it didn’t seem rushed. JRM was amazing!!!

2. Eileen says
    30 January 09 at 7:21pm

I saw a small ad in the newspaper and decided to go see Jonathan at Herald Square after work, but when I got there he was gone:( He was there for only 45 minutes. I hope to I can see him one day somewhere in New York. I never know where he is going to be until the last minute.

3. ELAINE SANGIOVANNI says
    31 January 09 at 5:17am

I SAW & MET JONNY YESTERDAY AT MACYS. I HAVE TO SAY HE IS THE MOST GORGEOUS MAN I’VE EVER SEEN. HE WAS VERY GRACIOUS AND NICE. HE KISSED EVERYONE. HE LOOKED INCREDIBLE. HE HAD A VERY SHORT HAIRCUT LIKE IN THE TUDORS SEASON 1. HIS EYES LOOKED TURQUOISE AND WHEN HE TALKS TO YOU, ITS LIKE HE’S LOOKING THROUGH YOU.

4. Mandy says
    31 January 09 at 6:38pm

I drove all the way up to NYC to meet Jonny… he was super sweet and looked great. It was so worth it!

5. somersault says
    02 February 09 at 2:08am

Jonathan…… please come to Germany …soon .. YOU`re so awesome!
    ..and your German dubber is doing a fantastic job! ..you have to hear it!!

…ansonsten bist Du einfach nur geil, Schatz!! ..so ROCK ON..

6. Sylvie X says
    02 February 09 at 6:33am

After reading “Jonathan Rhys Meyers Gives Away Kisses For Hugo Boss January 31, 2009″ and after seeing many pictures on the Internet, I ask me seriously, if JRM was too close to his fans for Hugo Boss. I admire and love Jonathan as an actor, superstar and as a wonderful man. JRM is not arrogant and very, very warm and charming, I love that, but I think the campaign at Macy’s was too much. Fans need distance to their superstars… Very good for a mysterious, magical image. Don’t touch your star. Admire (admeyer…) him!!!!

7. Roberta says
    12 February 09 at 10:35pm

Oh Jonny come to Chicago all of your fans here want to see you too!

8. Suzanne says
    01 April 09 at 9:30am

I think that is sweet of him to do. If your rich and/or famous that doesn’t mean you have to be a snob or jerk. I think he looks great in his ad for Hugo…..Wish I could of met him, but I think East Texas is a little too far away from NY to see any man. Hugo made a good choice.