Video Round-Up

Jonathan’s appearance on The View did air today. Despite the mentions of Thanksgiving being tomorrow, the show was actually taped early last week. You can view the excellent interview on ABC’s website right now (watch it now since it won’t be up for that long).

You can also download Jonathan’s appearance on TRL thanks to the Keri Russell in Motion fansite.

Interviews promoting “August Rush”:

29Interviews — High-res version

IGN — High-res version

More interviews from the press junket held in NY last week for “August Rush”:

1. moonslight says
    22 November 07 at 10:41pm

Just saw the film, August Rush. Inspires me to believe again! In so many things. Great cast, too-always a treat to see Jonathan Rhys-Myers. Have had so few celebrity-crushes-from-a-distance in my life. So I appreciate the reminder (grin) because he’s a doll! (O: Anyway, well done all. A great way to finish up Thanksgiving Day.

2. Jorgeegirl87 says
    28 November 07 at 10:01pm

I have been waiting for what seems like forever to see August Rush–and I must say I was not disappointed at all–the movie was absolutely lovely. Jonathan was terrific. I look forward to seeing more of him in the future. I foresee him being the next Tom Cruise. The entire cast was wonderful. Can’t wait to see it again and again.

3. joanna says
    06 December 07 at 3:48am

you beautiful boy i want you::DD::D:D:D

4. sam from cork says
    09 December 07 at 4:56am

Hi, I have been watching Jonathan’s career with awe and the August Rush movie was amazing. I had the priveledge of meeting him once after my daughter died in Cork in a club I’m part of and at the time I was going through a difficult time grieving in recovery and I wish him the best of luck and my sympathies are with him, at the news of his mum. I learned that there’s always a rainbow after the storm and Johnny, you’ll be ok. Keep it in the moment. Love &hugs, Sam (cork)

5. Jade says
    13 December 07 at 8:27am

I loved the movie. Meyers is an excellent actor.

6. Margaret says
    13 December 07 at 9:14pm

I loved the movie. I can’t wait for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it over and over. Music is the best thing that anyone has. Meyers is an excellent actor, can’t wait for more movies from him, absolutely love him in the Tudors. Meyers is an exceptional actor, seems like a nice enough guy on screen. I like how Meyers bring himself into the character so well.