Help celebrate Jonny’s birthday!

To celebrate Jonathan’s upcoming 30th birthday, I’m hoping to get as much involvement as possible by all of you.

I’m putting together a special scrapbook full of your letters and artwork.

How can you participate? For starters, sign the birthday book!

If you have a longer letter, drawing, or collage that you would like to include, please contact me for details on emailing or mailing it to include in the scrapbook.

Spread the word so as many as fans as possible see this and participate in celebrating Jonathan’s 30th birthday!

The deadline for getting your letters in or signing the book is July 13.

1. lexxymac says
    19 June 07 at 10:37am

Happy Birthday Jonny! Thank you for Match Point (first thing I saw you in) and The Tudors. Outrageously Good. Have a great year! From reading your interviews and watching your video interviews I can see you ARE a good guy (cheeky too sometimes) Be well- Rosa

19 June 07 at 10:51am

Rosa – be sure to sign the guestbook linked above as any comments here will not be included. Thanks!

3. Anjula says
    23 June 07 at 2:21pm

Hi Jonathan, this is Anjula from Texas. I just wanted to wish you a happy 30 Birthday!

…and I also would like to add that you are the absolute love of my life, well, at least until I get married. hehe. anyhoo, you’re a great actor and Happy B-day again and good luck with your career.

25 June 07 at 7:47am

Anjula – be sure to sign the guestbook as comments posted here will not be included. Thanks!

5. Steph says

I’m disappointed to see the birthday book is closed when your post above says it will be open until the 13th! It’s still the 12th here in Denver. :o(

I’m sorry about that. I had posted again saying the deadline was the 12th, not realizing I had incorrectly posted it here. I need time to print out all of the entries and put them into the scrapbook that was sent today. I will have a birthday post on the site where anyone can post comments if they would like.

7. amy rimes says

im a huge fan of yours jonathan. i got a photo of you for my birthday this year. my birthday was june the 29th 1980 and you are a talented actor. take care amy rimes

8. Amy says

Jonny,

You are the hottest guy on the face of the planet. I forgot what it was like to crush on someone, but I want to thank you for making it possible again for a 30 yr old. I’m watching MI3 right now, and to be honest, I’ve seen it at least 20 times only because of you. Have a great birthday, and keep making movies.
    -Amy
    P.S. Love your new look in Tudors season 2; older, wiser, sophisticated and distinguished