Hugo Boss Ad online!

You can now view the innovative and sexy ad for Hugo Boss starring Jonny online!

It’s fabulous!

From the press release by the production company behind the ad:

The full array of talents behind bicoastal U.S. creative production company Stardust Studios (www.stardust.tv) are on display in a new print and television campaign for Hugo Boss Green debuting worldwide. Together with the brand’s marketing executives and the creative team from Paris-based Callegari Berville Grey, Stardust’s owner and creative director/director Jake Banks helped to create the new look for — while also designing and directing — the breaking cross-media campaign’s bold print and TV ads, which star Golden Globe-winning actor Jonathan Rhys Meyers and introduce the new cologne for men.

The campaign’s ads feature Meyers and the distinctive Hugo Green bottle in a stylized blending of live-action elements with 3D designs and flowing motion graphics. “We came up with the unique visual aesthetic to unify the personalities of Jonathan and Hugo Green, with an overriding theme of irreverence,” Banks explained. “In this world we created, everything is possible, and Jonathan is taking control. It’s a simple story, told in a way that is visually stunning.”

“In the illustrations, we show the world we created for Jonathan,” Banks said, “and those turned out to be sort of a storyboard to determine the look and feel of where the TV needed to go.” Stardust’s team then artistically composited together all the live-action and animated elements to create the finished :30, :20, :15 and :10 TV ads.

Belle du Seigneur

1. Vanessa says
    15 October 06 at 2:14pm

The illustration and graphic development in this project is amazing! Not only do I want to view it to see Jonny (who is always excellent and amazing!) but to also see everything there is to see in this short film. Incredible and very commendable work by the designers at Stardust! *claps* I like the whole “irreverence” concept, and that Jonathan is taking control of this *world* lol It’s like life itself, where we are constantly changing perceptions and therefore our world, every second.

I really like the part where he leaps off the turntable into the uknown.

Can’t wait to see this on TV :-D

2. sam says
    18 October 06 at 5:09pm

I love it! Just the concept behind it, with every thing like moving around him and ainimated. Plus is that him laughing when the screen changes, as he is like walking up the wall and it turns into another street? It is just so cool, and I agree it will be great to see it on tv!

:-*

3. Andrea says
    22 October 06 at 2:30pm

Heylo!
    I can’t see the ad anywhere!! Why?! I get into that link but i cant find anything about HB! Could someone help me or send me the ad?!
    Thaaanks so much

x Andrea x

23 October 06 at 10:16am

I’ve replaced the link to a version on YouTube. The original site pulled the file.

5. sam says
    23 October 06 at 1:39pm

This web site has the Hugo Boss ad on it, it views that same way the stardust one did. I found it because the utube one cuts him off at the end and isn’t that clear.

24 October 06 at 10:14am

Thanks Sam!

7. Andrea says
    27 October 06 at 5:54am

Nothing to do about the ad, but…… do you know if Jonny and Reena have broken up? Besides, Jonny is a bit “out of the world” since months ago, dont you think? I mean… the only pics of him are from The Tudors, but nothing ’bout miscellanous, magazines, Premieres.. some one knows “where” is him?

Cya!

x Andrea x

8. Dee says
    10 January 07 at 4:13pm

OMG he’s super amazing! And I totally agree with Andrea… he’s nowhere to be seen… Even though it’s completely horrible, wouldnt it be great if they had broken up? I hate her on principle!

Take care,